ManKind Project – Los Angeles
About The ManKind Project
The ManKind Project is a global nonprofit [501 (c)(3)] charitable organization that conducts challenging and highly rewarding programs for men at every stage of life. The ManKind Project supports a global network of peer-facilitated men’s groups, where men mentor men through the passages of their lives. The ManKind Project empowers men to missions of service, supporting men to make a difference in the lives of others – men, women, and children around the world. We help men through any transition, men at all levels of success, men facing almost any challenge. Our flagship training, described by many as the most powerful men’s training available, is the New Warrior Training Adventure. The ManKind Project (MKP) is not affiliated with any religious practice or political party. We strive to be increasingly inclusive and affirming of cultural differences, especially with respect to color, class, sexual orientation, faith, age, ability, ethnicity, and nationality.
The easiest way to find out more is to talk to men and women whose lives have been affected by MKP. If you would like to connect to men in your local area, please see our Men’s Group Page.
What we stand for
Intention and commitment – What we practice and why.
- Emotional Authenticity – Because we believe in honesty and wholeness … we practice emotional intelligence and self-awareness. read more …
- Personal Responsibility – Because we value integrity and accountability … we take 100% responsibility for our feelings, and we own the impacts – both positive and negative – of our choices and actions.
- Leadership Mastery – Because we believe that role models change lives … we practice highly principled personal, interpersonal, and group leadership.
- Empowered Mission – Because we value generosity, service, and connection to spirit … we explore and live from our deepest purpose.
- Supportive Community – Because we care for ourselves and the generations to come … we create a place for men from all walks of life to learn and teach in a safe, respectful, challenging, and inclusive peer-network. read more …
Our Purpose, Vision, Core Values and Goals
The purpose of MKP is to create a safer world by growing “better” men. We do this by training men and supporting them in circles.
Read More about “better” men
Our vision is a safe world where all men are brothers, in relationship with one another …
a world where conflicts are resolved peacefully; where torture, genocide, domestic violence and senseless war are only entries in the history books …
where men are fully accountable and take responsibility for their decisions …
where men stand tall and proud to be men, secure in their role and deeply committed to nurturing one another, their families, their communities and their planet.